These premises are ideally located a few steps from international organizations, Cornavin train station and the lakeside.
The many shops on the rue de Lausanne and the dynamic Pâquis district allow immediate access to all amenities.
The building benefits from an excellent connection to public transport. The highway and the airport are easily accessible by car.
Characteristics of the premises:
Totaling approx. 335 m2, these offices are located on the 8th and last floor of a building entirely allocated to activity areas, with a secure entrance and a steward present every day on site and available to tenants.
The premises also have direct access by lift. They are flexible at the option of the lessee and are currently composed of 10 closed offices, some with glass roof and lake view, a reception, a large conference room and a kitchen. The premises have 2 private terraces.
The strong points of the property:
- Ideally located at the entrance to the right bank hypercentre (Pâquis)
- Very well connected to public transport and highways
- Several parking spaces available for rent in the basement of the building with direct access by elevators
- Distribution of flexible and local surfaces refreshed in summer
- Participation of the lessor in the layout of the offices to be discussed
- 2 terraces, one with a breathtaking view of the lake
- Steward available to tenants of the building